| Over the past several months, the City of Portland has been working internally and with community leaders throughout Portland on a new citywide initiative called the Portland Community Insights Survey. We designed the survey to gather insights from all Portlanders to provide local government with data that reflects our diverse city.
Our hope is that this survey provides an opportunity for Portland community members to make their voices heard and contribute in meaningful ways to the City’s budgeting and policy-making processes. Insights from this survey will help us build a stronger and more inclusive Portland.
We want to make sure that you and your community are represented in this survey and represented in Portland’s government decision-making.
Please share the survey link as widely as possible and encourage those in your networks and communities to make their voices heard:
- The survey will remain open through May 28th.
- In addition to the online survey, we have a team of student and community leaders conducting in-person canvassing of the survey in underrepresented communities. If you see them in bright blue Community Data Fellows t-shirts – please stop for a chat!
- The survey is available online in English, Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese, and Russian.
- The survey will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.
- The survey is opt-in and available to anyone who lives, works, and/or plays in the city of Portland.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the City Budget Office at CityBudgetOffice@portlandoregon.gov
Thank you in advance for your support with this important initiative.