Annual Neighborhood Cleanup
East Columbia & Bridgeton Neighborhoods
Saturday, April 13 – 9 am to 1 pm
Drop Off Sites:
- ECNA – Minit Mart parking lot – NE 6th & Faloma (off Marine Dr.)
- Bridgeton – Near N. 2nd & Bridgeton Rd.
Volunteers needed to help pick up litter throughout the neighborhood
Get information and bags at the cleanup sites
In our joint effort, we will have opportunities for recycle and reuse items:
- Electronics collected by City Recycle (PCs, TVs, printers, anything with a cord)
- Community Warehouse onsite to accept clean, useable furniture and basic household items such as mattresses, dressers, dishes, glasses, kitchen tables & chairs, pots & pans, coffee makers, toasters, silverware. These items are distributed to families in need.
- Channels Edge Café will host a book exchange for neighbors.
- Paper Chase Shredding & Recycling is providing secure shredding for neighbors’ documents (no businesses).
- We will collect scrap metal, paint & reuseable building materials for recycling.
NO: Hazardous waste, commercial waste, kitchen garbage, items that can be recycled or yard debris
YES: General waste, unusable/broken furniture, tires
Suggested Donations: (Help offset the costs of the cleanup)
- $10 Standard pickup/SUV
- $5 Car
- $3 per box for shredding
- $3 per tire
This Neighborhood Cleanup is made possible by partnerships with:
- North Portland Neighborhood Services
- City of Portland Bureau of Planning and Sustainability
- Oregon SOLV